DESCRIPTION & OFFICIAL RULES
By participating in TipTopDogz.com’s Pit Bull Calendar 2020 Photo Contest, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You are agreeing to the following terms:
- Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who are above 18.
- Agreement to Rules: You represent that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of TipTopDogz.com as final and binding in regards to this Contest.
- Contest Period: Acceptance of new entries for the Contest and voting on the entries will end on Saturday, November 9, 2019 at 11:59 pm PST.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.tiptopdogz.com/pit-bull-calendar-2020-contest/ . Entries may be disqualified at the sole discretion of TipTopDogz.com
- Winners: The 13 photos with the most votes will be featured on a Pit Bull 2020 Calendar (the “Calendar”). The Calendar will be offered to sale both to the Contestants and to the general public. The Calendar may be promoted in various places, both physical and online, including but not limited to the Tiptopdogz.com website, social media, and messenger.
- Rights Granted By You: By submitting content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.) to this Contest, You understand and agree that Tiptopdogz.com , anyone acting on behalf of [Tiptopdogz.com , and Tiptopdogz.com’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering the Contest, You are granting TipTopDogz.com a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use said photo for any purpose, including publicity or promotion, in perpetuity. The entrant also agrees that TipTopDogz.com is granted a license to use, reuse, publish and republish the photo in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other images, photos or text, in any medium (physical or electronic), for commercial and non-commercial purposes, and for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to illustration, promotion, advertising and trade, including but not limited to TipTopDogz.com’s website, social media, and digital or physical products.
- Representation & Warranty: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of TipTopDogz.com. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TipTopDogz.com from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which TipTopDogz.com may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right. You are representing that You own all necessary rights to the content to allow you to enter it into the Contest, and/or that You have procured all of the proper signatures from the owner(s) as needed. We cannot and will not determine the proper ownership of any submission and we are relying solely upon the representations of the Contestant that what they have represented is legitimate.
- Content: This Contest is for photographs of dogs and their related content. In particular, each Contestant can submit one photograph of his/her Pit Bull or Pit Bull mix, as well as some information relating to the dog. There should be no image of a recognizable person in any submitted content
- Terms & Conditions: TipTopDogz.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond TipTopDogz.com’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, TipTopDogz.com may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by TipTopDogz.com. TipTopDogz.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. TipTopDogz.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry or Contestant. TipTopDogz.com has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Constest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by a Contestant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Content may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, TipTopDogz.com reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless TipTopDogz.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such Contestant’s participation in the Contest; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest Contestant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Santa Clara County in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Contestant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
Please note that this contest is NOT endorsed by Facebook or any other social media platform in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of Facebook Inc.